Thursday, April 16, 2015

Its been a loooong time

Hello all my gorgeous bloggy friends. (Im am hopeful there are some of you still around, who haven't tired of my lack of activity of late). For those few who are still around, you have probably been wondering where I have been.. Well, no where, really, and Ive done nothing very exciting either. I guess, I just needed a bit of a break from it all. Organising the Scrapping with the stars retreat last November was HUGE. It was fabulous, and I loved every minute of it, but, the amount of organising that goes in to such a big event, was all consuming for a few months there. Add to that, my DT commitments, and LIFE, I just got a little burned out, and just needed to take a few months off to re group. I feel I have done that now, and am totally ready to jump back in to this wonderful crafty world we all love so much...
 
* * *
 
I have a couple of projects to share, which I did a little while back. Both have been published in magazines lately.
 
This first one was published in Scrapbooking Memories magazine. Cute photos of my beautiful daughter Ashlee, when she was about 11  :) 
 
 
* * *
 
This next one, was done for Australia Scrapbook Ideas magazine. Starring my youngest, Harry...
 

 
 
Thanks to those who didn't give up on me. I plan on making a blog post every week from now on (please don't hold me to that), So, I will be back soon, with more to share...
 
Have a wonderful week, and weekend, and I will be back soon xoxox
 

5 comments:

  1. SOOOO good to see you blogging and can totally understand the lack of mojo and time.. life has a way of getting busy!! these layouts are gorgeous, both a girly layout and a masculine one.. take care.. and I hope life is good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Your'e back. So glad to hear that all is well, and you certainly haven't lost your touch :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you back Karen ! Sometimes we just need a little time off :)
    Congrats with the published LO`s. They are really great ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty layouts Karen. So glad that you are able to jump back in your creative side and blog again. Welcome back!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete