Monday, April 20, 2015

A few of my favourite things

 
Hi everyone,
 
Today, I want to share with you a few of my favourite projects I've done over the past little while. I am trying to sneak under the radar with the fact that this is my Prima DT application.. arrgghhh..
 
* * *
 
The first 3 are projects I haven't shared before. They all have 1 thing in common, lots of Prima loveliness.

Firstly, I got me some of the gorgeous new Prima Butterfly collection.. (papers, chipboard and flowers) All of which I adore. I made a cute little tag.

 
 
Below, is a layout I did for Scrapbooking Ideas Magazine.. The magazine hits the shelves today. The photo is of our 2014 Scrapping with the stars retreat. I adore these Prima flowers, they make creating a project so easy.. All the hard work, of arranging the flowers perfectly is done for you. you simply stick em on  :)
 

Below, 2 lovely scrappy friends, at the Brisbane Scrapbooking and Papercraft Expo in 2013. Sue Smyth on the right (editor of Scrapbooking memories magazine), and Jane Tregenza on the left  :) ... More Prima goodies.


* * *
 
The following are just a few of my favourites... (OK, maybe more than just a few)
 
 
The Prima Sun Kiss range would have to be one of my all time favourites. Perfect for our farming background, but still suits my shabby, girly style too.
 
 

A mini album I did for my daughters 21st...


Sun Kiss again


Another favorite.. Prima Madeline.. I have a stash of this still, it is in my 'too good to cut up' box.. Please tell me there are others out there who do this.


 

 
 
 



 A 3D canvas I did titled 'A garden walk'.. so much fun to make


 
 


 


 
 
 
 

I didn't realise how often I use my Prima brick stamp !!  Definitely one of my faves Id say  :) 

 

I had a bit of a play with Mixed media for this metal box.. Lots of ink, paint, rusting powder, metal, and even some salt.

 
Had some fun with Prima chalk inks here. I just love the soft look these chalk inks give.


Prima chalk ink again.
 

 
* * *
 
 Well, thank you and well done to those of you that are still here. That was one looong post. I have more favourites than I thought. Please please leave me a comment, so I know you were here  :)
 
Have a wonderful week.
 
xo 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, so lovely to see your beautiful work on you blog again and know that Mr Mojo has put in an appearance. Many of these faves I have seen before and some are new to me, but the all all gorgeous and inspiring. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see your beautiful pages in one placegood luck with the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoying looking through all you gorgeous work, Karen. It's a tough choice but if I had to pick a favourite it would be your little darlings LO - super sweet. Best of luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck Hun, your work is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning work Karen!! All the best with your entry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, all of your projects are just amazing Karen, keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful projects Karen. Best of luck for Prima xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all amazing. I wish you the very best of luck. You deserve it <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. These creations look wonderful.. so many beautiful details.. all the best with the application.. hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! These are ALL absolutely amazing. You would be a perfect addition to the team. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful projects! Bet of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work! Good luck! xo

    ReplyDelete